The consumer's journey in the automotive industry is one of the most complex ones due to their evolving needs. Even though vehicles are either purchased at dealerships or through an intermediary where additional costs are required, the purchase decisions occur online before that.
As per stats, 95% of automobile buyers use the internet to gain information before buying any vehicle. The other 5% already know what they want and where they want it from. 6 out of 10, buyers when they begin their research, are unsure regarding different models and options available and turn to the internet for help. Digital marketing can place your brand in the lead and create awareness of your presence to grasp new clients and potential customers.
Get a free brand audit for your dealership now and get started on the road to Success.
Do Free Brand Audit of My Dealership!
You will learn
Am I targeting the right audience?
Is my dealership messaging on point?
Do I have the right brand voice?
Am I using the right platforms for
What does my target audience
think of my brand?
Are my customers loyal to my
If you have ever found yourself
asking any of the above questions
– you have come to the right
place. It's time for you to make a
lasting impression on your
customers so that your dealership is
the talk of the town!
Read our case study on how we helped a car dealership reduce their costs by half by leveraging the power of digital marketing
Most dealerships lose sales because they do not keep customer satisfaction and trust as their top priority. Ever thought of how many customers you lose because they decide to check your competition the next time around? With so much noise out there, how do you ensure that your customers keep coming back? The answer is – Own your customer. Once they become your customer, deliver them quality after-sales service to ensure their continued loyalty and best reviews for you!
The LastingSales is delivering Inbound Marketing consulting along with Marketing Cloud solutions. It consolidates leads from different marketing channels and helps marketers to measure the ROI of their digital campaigns. Our specialized services
for car dealerships include a comprehensive arsenal of 10+ different types of audits coupled with 100+ KPIs which will help us analyze your
dealership sales cycle, identify bottlenecks and create an optimization roadmap that will help accelerate your dealership growth.