CRM for Used Cars Dealerships

Why Car Traders need Digital Marketing?

In these days Car Traders have to depend heavily on Online Marketplaces like Auto Traders, Car Gurus etc and are unable to generate direct sales leads for their car sales.
Car Buying Journey
Even though vehicles are either purchased at dealerships or through an intermediary where additional costs are required, the purchase decisions occur online before that. As per stats, 95% of automobile buyers use the internet to gain information before buying any vehicle. The other 5% already know what they want and where they want it from. 6 out of 10, buyers when they begin their research, are unsure regarding different models and options available and turn to the internet for help.
Direct Leads Generation
For direct leads generation, a car trader needs to stand out among other car traders by better online presence and good customer reviews. A well SEO optimized website, comprehensive presence on Google My Business, and intelligent Ad spent on Google and Facebook can be very helpful for direct leads coming through Dealership website, Google searches and word of mouth.
Let us do a free brand audit for your dealership now and get started on the road to Success.
intro car dealership-industries/car dealership

Read our case study on how we helped a car dealership reduce their costs by half by leveraging the power of digital marketing

retain-industries/car dealership

RETAIN

Most dealerships lose sales because they do not keep customer satisfaction and trust as their top priority. Ever thought of how many customers you lose because they decide to check your competition the next time around? With so much noise out there, how do you ensure that your customers keep coming back? The answer is – Own your customer. Once they become your customer, deliver them quality after-sales service to ensure their continued loyalty and best reviews for you!

LastingSales helps you do all that and much more!

Why Lasting Sales?

The LastingSales is delivering Inbound Marketing consulting for direct lead generation and brand activation for used car dealerships. Our specialized services for car dealerships include a comprehensive arsenal of 10+ different types of audits coupled with 100+ KPIs which will help us analyze your dealership sales cycle, identify bottlenecks and create an optimization roadmap that will help accelerate your dealership growth. We work on following tested strategies of direct Lead Generation for Dealerships.

  • Bringing traffic to dealership website
  • Effective usage of Google My Business
  • Search engine optimisation for people searching cars in your area
  • Retargeting customers who visited dealership website and using Facebook in your area.
  • Dealership website optimisation for faster customer engagement
why lasting sales-industries/car dealership

Pricing

Free
No Credit Card Needed
£0.00
    • Dealership Brand Audit
    • Social Media Audit
    • Dealership Website Audit
    • SEO Audit & Recommendations
    • Car Search Report
    • Google Analytics Setup
    • Facebook Pixel Setup
    • Car Posting Optimizations











Professional
Most popular
£99.00 / Mo
    • Dealership Landing Page with best industry practices
    • Car posting to Website, GMB, and Facebook Marketplace. (Up to 25 Cars / month)
    • On-page SEO to all posted cars
    • Google My Business Optimizations and engagement
    • *Customers Reviews Collection
    • Monthly Analytics Report
    • *Retargeting customers for 10-15 days on Facebook and Google
    • **CRM to save customers' data from Calls and all website forms
Enterprise
Need Bigger Plan?
Contact Sales

    Are you a large organization and want a customized plan?

    Contact our Sales to let us know about your query




















* Retargeting campaigns needs separate budgets
** LastingSales CRM (Grow Sell Engage)