What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When you request additional information or register on LastingSales’s Web sites, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase LastingSales’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on LastingSales’s Web sites.
- LastingSales uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
Use of information
- LastingSales uses information collected to provide you with the Services you request.
- LastingSales may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- LastingSales may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Unless described in the full Privacy Statement, LastingSales does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. LastingSales may share information collected with other companies that work on LastingSales’s behalf.
- LastingSales uses robust security measures to protect information. Additional information about the Company’s privacy and security practices is available
Use of Customer Data
- Customers of Lastingsales may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s Services (“Customer Data”).
- Lastingsales will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in Lastingsales’s Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with Lastingsales’s Master Subscription Agreement, Lastingsales may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We don't ask for credit card numbers.
We use Malware Scanning.
We do use an SSL certificate.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL